South Petherton Church of England Infants and Pre-School

South Petherton Church of England Infants and Pre-School


How do I apply for a School Place?


Please visit Somerset County Council website for a school place.


If your child has already started School and you are moving into the village or wish to change the School your child currently attends, you must complete an ‘In Year Application’ form which is available on this page of the website. Detailed information regarding 'In Year Applications' can be found in our Admission Arrangements document.


Please contact the school directly on 01460 240750 if you have any questions, queries or would like to arrange a visit.


If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.

In Year Application Form - please contact the school to request an editable version

Parish Boundary

Welcome to our website. We hope you enjoy exploring what we have to offer our community.